I’m taking a tour of the amazing beehives on the roof of Fortnum & Mason on Friday, June 22. I’m so excited!
Fortnum’s is also giving me the opportunity to submit questions about their bees in advance of my tour. I’m going to post the answers along with lots of pictures of the hives themselves.
I want to make sure that I ask all of the questions that you, my gentle readers, would like answered.
So… I’m humbly requesting that you send me your burning questions via comments on this post or via my email, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Remember, there are no silly questions! There’s only me being too obtuse to think of all the cool things that could be asked!!
Looking forward to receiving all your clever and brilliant inquiries!!
- A Dream Come True (romancingthebee.com)
- Looking For Suggestions For London (romancingthebee.com)
- Fortnum & Mason launches a new selection of perfect picnics (shinesquad.me)
- Kate Steps Out with the Queen in a Favorite Coat (people.com)
- Kate, William, and Queen Elizabeth Make an Early Jubilee Stop (popsugar.com)