Plant a garden that butterflies, hummingbirds, and bees will love as much as you!
The Bee Smart™ Pollinator Gardener is your comprehensive guide to selecting plants for pollinators specific to your area. Never get caught wondering what plants to buy again!
With the Bee Smart™ Pollinator Gardener’s easy user interface, browse through a database of nearly 1,000 native plants. Filter your plants by what pollinators you want to attract, light and soil requirements, bloom color, and plant type.
* Create a note easily using the free Catch app and add text, pictures and voice recordings to your plant notes.
- New English Garden Bee Plants – “Essence Purple” and “Silver Mist” English Lavender (romancingthebee.com)
- Bee Friendly: A planting guide for European honeybees and Australian native pollinators (milkwood.net)
- New English Garden Bee Plant – Buddleia “Lo And Behold ©” Ice Chip (romancingthebee.com)
- Gardeners to discuss native plants at Wednesday symposium (onlineathens.com)
- 4 Reasons to Love Native Plants (sierraclub.typepad.com)
- New English Garden Bee Plants – “Purrsian Blue” Nepeta (romancingthebee.com)
- Small patches of native plants help boost pollination services in large farms (eurekalert.org)
- Cardinal Flowers and Hummingbirds – Pollination Perfection (eyeonnature.wordpress.com)